A Sustainable Hope-filled Future
Where we are at the end of 2020:
Staff, students and parents have provided input into the current IT infrastructure and technical systems at Trinity. The outputs of the consultation process included the development of a five year plan and framework and a Strategy Committee. Work continued in 2020 on changing the campus buildings and landscape so they meet the requirements of a 2030 learning environment. The first of the new buildings and outdoor learning areas opened for use. Using the vision for a learning centred, Trinity progressed planning for a campus wide renewal to develop our 2030 compatible environment.
By 2022 we want to see:
A solid, sustainable future shaped through exploring and establishing broader income opportunities, a development plan that achieves a 2030 learning environment and processes and structures that engage community members.
How we are getting there in 2021:
Focus Area 1: IT systems development.
- Commission the IT Strategy Committee to lead consultation and development of priorities.
- Commence roll out of the five year IT development plan and prepare for future years.
- Build the capacity of staff in a range of IT areas.
Focus Area 2: Design and construction of next stages of campus development.
- Continue design work for next stages of campus rejuvenation and development.
- Commence construction work for the next stage.