A Sustainable Hope-filled Future
Where we are now:
Staff, students and parents have provided input into the current IT infrastructure and technical systems at Trinity. The outputs of the consultation process are being used to develop a plan for future developments to address the broad needs of our community. Similarly some work has commenced on changing the campus buildings and landscape so they meet the requirements of a 2030 learning environment. Using the vision for a learning centred school, Trinity has commenced planning for a campus wide renewal to develop our 2030 compatible environment.
By 2022 we want to see:
A solid, sustainable future shaped through exploring and establishing broader income opportunities, a development plan that achieves a 2030 learning environment and processes and structures that engage community members.
How we are getting there in 2020:
Focus Area 1: IT systems development.
- Develop a multi-year plan to implement the agreed outcomes of the It Review undertaken in 2019.
- Commence implementation of the multi-year development plan for the It systems.
Focus Area 2: A building and landscape masterplan for a 2030 learning environment.
- Design, develop and publish the Trinity Christian School 2030 Masterplan.
- Prepare schedules for future capital works and grant applications.
- Commence work on the new Junior School playground and outdoor learning environment.