A Sustainable Hope-filled Future
Where we are now:
Staff, students and parents currently have a varied experience with the IT infrastructure and technical systems at Trinity. Similarly the campus buildings and landscape do not meet all the requirements of a 2030 learning environment. Using the vision for a learning centred school, Trinity is committed to developing a 2030 compatible environment.
By 2022 we want to see:
A solid, sustainable future shaped through exploring and establishing broader income opportunities, a development plan that achieves a 2030 learning environment and processes and structures that engage community members.
How we are getting there in 2019:
Focus Area 1: A vision for IT infrastructure and systems that facilitate a 2030 learning environment.
- Develop a shared vision of future IT and requirements.
- Review all current IT and technology systems, processes and services.
- Propose a plan to deliver the future IT vision.
Focus Area 2: A building and landscape masterplan for a 2030 learning environment.
- Design, develop and publish the Trinity Christian School 2030 Masterplan.
- Prepare schedules for future capital works and grant applications.