Our Deputy is always keen to hear from teachers who are interested in casual relief work.
All prospective staff wanting to join Trinity Christian School are asked to complete the appropriate Application Form as well as provide their CV and other supporting documents.
Classroom Teacher Years K-6
- a committed Christian & regular church attendee
- a good communicator
- passionate in using IT in the classroom and do you have excellent computer skills
- able to liaise and work in a team
- willing to learn and share ideas
- a professional with a passion for working to bring out the best in children.
- Teach a class in the Junior Section Years K – 6.
- Be responsible to the relevant Head of School.
- Work in a team with other teachers in the development, implementation and evaluation of the curriculum program for the appropriate Year level.
- Be responsible for assessment of and reporting for students taught.
- Attend all school functions, including staff meetings, devotions and yearly retreat.
- Participate in school activities requiring staff participation.
- Liaise closely with parents of pupils.
- Other duties as directed.
The successful applicant will:
- Be a committed Christian with a clear understanding of, and support for, education in a Christian School setting.
- Have appropriate teaching qualifications.
- Be able to motivate students in their learning.
- Have demonstrated competence as an Classroom teacher.
- Be able to demonstrate sound classroom management skills.
- Be able to demonstrate interest in the welfare of students as well as their social, spiritual and academic development.
- Have ability and skill in the use of computers in education.
Click here for an application form. Applications may be submitted to:
This position is to commence on Tuesday, 27 January, 2015.
Applications close: Wednesday, 3 December 2014
Casual Relief Teachers – Junior School, Middle and Senior School
• a committed Christian & regular church attendee
• a secondary trained teacher
• able to communicate effectively
• keen to teach and share your love of Jesus
• registered under TQI
• a holder of a WWVP check
• have a flexible “can do” attitude
If so, we would love to hear from you. Please complete an application form and return it as soon as possible.
Applications may be submitted to:
For more information contact us on 02 6231 4177.