Trinity Christian School welcomes your interest in our school
Choosing the right school for your family is such an important decision. We invite you to partner with us in growing, educating and nurturing your child.
Our doors are open for applications starting from 2025 and beyond. Additionally, we have limited vacancies in specific year groups for 2024. Reach out to our Enrolments Team to explore the available options. We would love to show you around our vibrant learning community and encourage you to attend one of our upcoming Open Days.
Each year we experience incredibly high demand for entry in our Preschool and at Years 6 and 7. It is wonderful to see so many families seeking a Christian education at Trinity for their children. However, places are limited and so we highly recommend that families interested in these key entry points apply at least two years in advance.
Apply now for 2025 and all future years.
The following process applies to new prospective families, returning families and siblings:
- Step One: Interested families are required to fully complete an online Enrolment Application Form, pay a $100 non-refundable application fee and upload scanned copies of necessary documentation.
- Step Two: Prospective students will be invited for a family interview once we are able to proceed with their application. After the family interview, you will be notified in writing of the outcome of your application.
- Step Three: Once a place has been offered, parents are required to secure their child’s enrolment by signing an Acceptance of Enrolment form, paying a non-refundable acceptance fee and submitting all final documentation electronically.
As part of the application process, we will require scanned copies of certain documents and suggest you have the following ready to upload before you begin your online application:
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Parents’ identification
- Citizenship/visa details (if applicable)
- Court orders or parenting plans (if applicable)
- Specialist or medical reports or plans (if applicable).
Trinity Christian School is an independent Christian co-educational school. The following applies to applications for enrolment at our School:
- All parents/guardians with children who are eligible to attend an Australian school may apply for enrolment at Trinity Christian School.
- All applications must be fully completed in writing, otherwise they will only be considered as expressions of interest.
- All completed applications are considered for enrolment. However, submitting an application does not guarantee a place.
- Kindergarten to Year 12 enrolment are continuous from one year to the next, so long as there is an adherence to the conditions of enrolment.
- Students enrolling in Kindergarten must be 5 years of age by 30 April of that year.
- All students seeking to enter Kindergarten will be assessed by the School to determine the child’s readiness.
- Students enrolling in our Preschool program, must be 4 years of age by 30 April of that year.
- Students enrolling in our 3 Year Old program, cannot start at the Early Learning Centre until they have turned 3 years of age.
Parents who seek to enrol their children at Trinity Christian School must be prepared to support the policies, protocols and discipline of the School.
When considering making offers of a place, where possible, the School gives priority entry children of current staff or alumni, students from other Christian schools with which the School maintains a special relationship, siblings and the date of receipt of application.