Teaching Positions Available
Trinity Christian School is an independent, co-educational P-12 school located in the Tuggeranong valley in southern Canberra. For almost 40 years Trinity Christian School, has been equipping students to live meaningful lives beyond school. However, the true indication of a school’s quality is not in its past but in how well its students learn to have loving hearts, enquiring minds and generous spirits. These are the core aspirations we have for our students and ones that are at the core of the Christian education we provide at Trinity Christian School.
We provide a holistic education based on biblical principles where students are nurtured in the Christian faith. Christ is at the centre of all that we do. Students are provided with opportunities to grow in faith and service within a safe and nurturing environment.
We are seeking to appoint a number of gifted and energetic full-time and part-time educators to join our team of committed professionals.
The successful candidates will be able to demonstrate at interview a personal faith and commitment to the Lord Jesus Christ and a lifestyle consistent with that faith, including an active commitment to a Christian fellowship, as well as the following skills and experience:
- A strong understanding of and commitment to Christian education and the Christian development of students
- An appreciation of the value of developing students as learners
- The propensity to innovate
- A comprehensive understanding of pedagogies and programs that lead to greater than ‘expected’ academic growth
- A comprehensive understanding of 21st Century pedagogy including relevant technologies
- The capacity to develop programs that differentiate learning opportunities for students
- Experience in the use of data to deliver academic improvement
- A commitment to teamwork, transparent practice and collaboration.
Candidates shortlisted for interview will be required to provide a lesson demonstration and a brief digital presentation to demonstrate their unique qualities as a teacher.
- Christian Life Studies (Theology, Ethics, Old and New Testament Surveys)
- Design Technology (Engineering Studies)
- Humanities and Social Science
- Physical Education
- Science (combination of Biology, Electronics and Physics)
- Middle School Core Teacher (Christian Life Studies/English/Humanities or Maths/Science)
- Careers Adviser (see separate job ad)
We are always looking for engaging, Christian professionals to join our team. Please submit an application form to apply to be included on our Relief staff list. Please specify on your application form you are interested in casual/relief work.
Stay in touch
To ensure you keep in touch with the latest opportunities Like and Follow us on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/trinitycs