LEARNING ENVIRONMENT DEVELOPMENTS
School Masterplan - Towards 2030
The Trinity Christian School masterplan sets out our vision for a generational plan to redevelop the campus into a 2030 learning environment. The first three components have already been realised with the:
- refurbishment and extension of our Kindergarten 'Eucalypt Building’
- redesign and development of our Junior School playground, and
- redevelopment of R Block in the Middle School over two stages.
Performing Arts Centre
Currently under construction, our architecturally designed specialist Performing Arts Centre, in the centre of the School campus, will provide a community hub of new facilities and landscaped areas for the whole school community to gather together. The School was successful in receiving a substantial grant of $800,000 from the Australian Government to contribute to this exciting project. The outstanding new Centre will include:
- A 120 seat theatre
- A Café and box office
- A purpose-built drama facility for curriculum and co-curricular performances
- K – 12 Music and drama classrooms
- Music tutorial and practice rooms
- Rehearsal spaces for our bands, ensembles, choirs and drama performances, and
- Office spaces and storage capabilities.
As part of this project, the ‘spine’ between the current School Library and Hall will be landscaped to reorient entry focus and utilise existing open spaces. Minor works in the future will be undertaken to upgrade the Hall toilets, so these can also be accessed via the spine. The project is on track to be complete in time for the 2024 school year.