Vision and Mission
The vision of Trinity Christian School is "To provide students with a Christ-centred education in a learning community of Love, Nurture and Service."
We are committed to:
- Love and serve the Lord by obeying His commands.
- Acknowledge that each person is a unique creation of God.
- Cherish relationships which speak the truth in love.
- Apply the highest standards in everything we do.
- Be truthful, fair and courteous in all our dealings.
Our mission is to:
- Honour God and to express His Nature in the life of our Christian School Community.
- Provide a safe and nurturing learning environment that encourages students to know Christ, to love Him and to serve others.
- Support parents in their role as prime educators by providing effective partnerships in all aspects of learning.
- Aspire to educational excellence, enabling each student to recognise his / her own potential and to develop spiritually, emotionally, academically, physically, socially and culturally.
- Challenge all with the truth of the Gospel so that they may live and think in ways that will enrich our society.
- Acknowledge God's sovereignty and presence, responding in love, truth, justice and mercy in all circumstances.
A copy of the Trinity Christian School Statement of Faith can be obtained by contacting Reception.