ENROLMENT APPLICATION PROCESS
Thank you for your interest in Trinity Christian School. We are currently accepting enrolment applications for 2024 and all future years. There are a small number of vacancies in selected 2023 year levels. A waiting list is in place for year levels that are fully enrolled, which includes Year 7 2024.
The following process applies to new prospective families, returning families and siblings:
- Interested families are required to complete an online Enrolment Application form, which includes a $55 non-refundable application fee.
- Applications will be added to our waiting list once processed.
- Prospective students will be invited for a family interview once we are able to proceed with their application.
- After the family interview, you will be notified in writing of the outcome of your application.
- Once a place has been offered, parents are required to secure their child’s enrolment by signing an Acceptance of Enrolment form, paying the non-refundable acceptance fee and submitting all relevant documentation electronically.
Trinity Christian School is an Independent Christian co-educational school. The following policy applies to applications for enrolment at our School:
- All parents/guardians with children who are eligible to attend an Australian school may apply for enrolment at Trinity Christian School.
- All applications must be in writing, otherwise they will only be considered as expressions of interest.
- All applications are considered for enrolment and students’ names will be placed on a waiting list. Submitting an application and being placed on a waiting list does not guarantee a place.
- Kindergarten to Year 12 enrolment are continuous from one year to the next, so long as there is an adherence to the conditions of enrolment.
- Students enrolling in Kindergarten must be 5 years of age by 30 April of that year.
- Students seeking to enter Kindergarten, who are born from January to April, will be assessed by the School to determine the child’s readiness for Kindergarten.
- Students enrolling in our Preschool program, must be 4 years of age by 30 April of that year.
- Students enrolling in our 3 Year Old program, cannot start at the Early Learning Centre until they have turned 3 years of age.
Parents who wish to enrol their children at Trinity Christian School must be prepared to support the policies, protocols and discipline of the School.
When considering making offers of a place, where possible, the School gives priority entry to siblings, children of current staff or alumni, students from other Christian schools with which the School maintains a special relationship and finally, the date of receipt of application.