The following process applies to prospective families, returning families and siblings:
- Interested families are required to complete an Enrolment Application form.
- The Form must be lodged with Reception, or emailed to our Enrolments Registrar, along with a $55 non-refundable application fee and relevant documentation.
- Once the application has been processed, prospective students will be invited for a family interview with the Principal.
- After the Principal interview, you will be notified in writing of the outcome of your application.
- Once a place has been offered, parents are required to secure their child’s enrolment by signing an Acceptance of Enrolment form, paying the non-refundable acceptance fee and submitting all relevant documentation.
Waiting list: Students will be placed on a waiting list if we are not currently able to proceed with their application. Our Enrolments Registrar will contact families as a vacancy opens up.
Trinity Christian School is an Independent Christian co-educational school. The following policy applies to applications for enrolment at our School:
- All parents/guardians with children who are eligible to attend an Australian school may apply for enrolment at Trinity Christian School.
- All applications must be in writing, otherwise they will only be considered as expressions of interest.
- All applications are considered for enrolment and students’ names will be placed on a waiting list. Being placed on a waiting list does not guarantee a place.
- Enrolment is continuous from one year to the next, so long as there is an adherence to the conditions of enrolment.
- Students enrolling in Kindergarten must be 5 years of age by 30 April of that year.
Parents who wish to enrol their children at Trinity Christian School must be prepared to support the policies, protocols and discipline of the School.