Open Days and Tours
Trinity Christian School is offering a range of opportunities throughout 2020 for families to come and experience our school community:
- Tuesday 17 March
- Tuesday 5 May (Evening)
- Wednesday 20 May
- Wednesday 24 June (Try Trinity Day, for Year 11 in 2021)
- Tuesday 8 September
- Tuesday 20 October
Register for our Open Day here: www.trybooking.com/BARGR
Open Day Schedule:
17 March, 20 May, 8 September, 20 October
Our Open Day begins at our Early Learning Centre, with an option for families to continue their tour at our main campus to view Kindergarten to Year 12. Families do not have to tour both the Early Learning Centre and main campus, but are welcome to do so.
Please arrive at 9.30am if you do not wish to see the ELC.
- 8:45am Tour the Early Learning Centre
- 9:00am ELC Principal’s Welcome
- 9:30am Open Day Registration (main campus Library)
- 9:40am Principal’s Address
- 10:00am Tours of main campus
- 10:30am Refreshments in Hospitality café
Parking is available at the Trade Skills Centre (adjacent to the ELC) and in the Junior School carpark.